Our Bankruptcy Practice Can Help
Do you have debts that you can’t manage? Too much credit card debt? Threatened with a foreclosure?
Bankruptcy can help you, depending on your circumstances, by:
- Discharging (cancelling) your debts
- Stopping wage garnishments
- Preventing bank executions
- Stopping creditor harassment
- Stopping foreclosure
Don’t be deceived by ads promising to cut your debt in half, or by foreclosure rescue schemes. Why not take advantage of a free initial consultation for most bankruptcy related matters.We handle consumer bankruptcy cases under Chapter 7 and 13. We carefully evaluate each prospective client’s problems and patiently explain your options in terms you will understand, not legalese.
Bankruptcy law is far more complex than most people realize. Your interests will be served best by consulting an experienced attorney. I have over 30 years of experience in practice.
Bankruptcy is not the right remedy for everyone, however, and when that’s the case, we will say so. There may be other and better options for your particular situation. We also help people with litigation matters, foreclosure mediation, loan workouts and other possible alternatives.
Are you being harassed by endless phone calls from debt collectors? Has anyone made threats such as:
- threatening to contact your employer?
- threatening to send a marshall or the police or have you arrested?
- telling you that you’ve committed a crime?
- used abusive or threatening language?
- made collection calls to you early in the morning or late at night?
- calling your neighbors, friends, relatives or employer repeatedly?
Both state and federal debt collection laws protect consumers from these types of collection activities. There are rules governing what original creditors and debt collection agencies can say and do.
When these laws are violated, you as a consumer may have a suit against these parties to vindicate your rights, and the creditor may be responsible for your attorney’s fees.
Don’t be the victim of illegal behavior or collection scams. Call for a free initial consultation and I will help you fight back!